Vocap Analyst / Associate Job Description
We are currently looking for a bright, highly motivated individual to work closely with the Vocap team in all areas of venture capital investing and portfolio management. This individual should have a genuine interest in learning the industry of early stage venture capital.
- Prepare comprehensive financial and capitalization models
- Draft investment memos and presentations for prospective investments
- Drive due diligence processes including coordinating information flow and driving multiple parties toward a given timeline
- Support deal sourcing efforts including direct outreach to entrepreneurs as well as continual process analysis and improvement
- Conduct research and craft reports on specific companies, industries and/or investment themes
- Monitor portfolio companies and interact with management teams including certain operational projects as needed
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic record; finance or economics degree preferred
- 2-4 years of work experience in a related field (e.g. investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Self-starter with a strong passion for technology, entrepreneurship and finance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Willingness to travel
This role will be located in either of Vocap’s two offices: Atlanta (Midtown) and Vero Beach, Florida. This role will spend significant time at each office.
To apply, please email Natalie O’Neill (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Analyst/Associate Candidate”. To be considered, applicants must submit a resume and cover letter in the body of the email. Please visit www.vocappartners.com for more information on the firm.